Frequently Asked Questions
Northern Colorado Heating & Air Conditioning Common Questions
Want quality HVAC performance?
SWAN is here to help.
This page answers the most commonly asked questions we here at Swan Heating & Air, Inc. get about our company, our services, and what you should do when specific situations related to your HVAC system emerge. See below for a simple navigation menu of topic categories of frequently asked questions.
Looking to schedule HVAC maintenance or an inspection now? Reach out today!
Common HVAC Problems & Solutions
Your air filter traps dust, dirt, and other debris that would otherwise get into your HVAC system and your living space. It essentially cleans your indoor air and contributes to a healthier home environment. Yet, if you fail to replace your filter often enough, so much matter can build it up that it becomes clogged. This can dramatically reduce airflow and put extra strain on your HVAC system, resulting in higher energy costs and poorer indoor air quality. It’s a good idea to replace your filter every three to five months. If you see a thick layer of dirt obscuring the filter, it’s probably time to replace it. This is an inexpensive way of keeping your HVAC system working smoothly and not requiring maintenance or larger repairs down the road. Learn more about getting clean air and a more efficient HVAC system…
Questions About Processes
First, your new equipment is delivered to your home or business. After that, our expert HVAC technicians remove your old HVAC unit and schedule a pick-up with the local recycling facility, to ensure that it is broken down according to EPA regulations and eco-friendly standards.
The frequency of servicing for your unit is going to depend on the system, but it should be inspected at least once a year. Based on the age, quality, and how much you use the system, we can tailor a service plan that meets your budget and keeps your system running reliably for the long term. Schedule a free HVAC unit inspection with SWAN today.
Did You Know?
- 65% of Americans have an air conditioner, and 22% of those who don’t have window or room units.
- The modern conception of the air conditioner was first conceived by Michael Faraday in 1820, who discovered that compressed, liquefied ammonia chilled the air when allowed to evaporate.
- In 1903, the New York Stock Exchange was one of the first structures to use an air conditioner.
- The first known civilization to use a type of warm-air heating system was the Romans.
- SWAN Heating & Cooling offers a number of special deals. For example, you can save $750 when you get a high-efficiency furnace from us!
- We are happy to provide you a second opinion on what furnace would be best for your home or business in Northern Colorado.
- SWAN Heating & Air work with top brands such as Rheem, Rinnai, AO Smith, Bradford White, State Water Heaters & Navien.
- Furnace installation is strictly regulated at both the state and the federal level. Safe installation guidelines must be followed, since furnace installation is considered a matter of public safety.
- All SWAN technicians hold NATE & EPA industry certifications.
- The first industry to really implement HVAC was cinema. Many people would go to their local theater not to see a blockbuster but simply to get cool!
- Properly functioning HVAC systems keep occupants healthier for longer.
- Computer technology and the printing press, along with many other technologies, rely on air conditioning to function adequately.
- SWAN has been serving Northern Colorado for more than 15 years, and in that time, we have provided quality service for more than 50,000 satisfied customers!
Have Any Further Questions? Contact SWAN Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. Today!
SWAN Heating & Air provides a wide range of HVAC services for our community. Services we regularly provide our Northern Colorado neighbors include:
- Air conditioner repair
- Air conditioner installation
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Emergency HVAC Repair
- Duct cleaning
- Humidification system installations
- Furnace & AC tuneups
- And more!
For whatever other questions you have regarding your HVAC system or SWAN Heating & Air Conditioning’s service, reach out to us today and we’d be happy to help! Our local, Northern Colorado HVAC company is here for you every step of the way. Click here to see reviews of our services from past clients, and be sure to check out our latest blog posts for information about your HVAC system, saving money, DIY repair guides, and more!
To Be Continued
This page is continuing to grow each month. For whatever other questions you have regarding your HVAC system or SWAN Heating & Air Conditioning’s service, reach out to us today and we’d be happy to help!